Friday, December 3, 2010

Back to business

Life at home has been really hectic and not much sewing has been happening.  This has been frustrating me especially since I was given a brand new sewing machine for my birthday.  My BAM bought me a Brother 1500D

So in order ensure I find the time to sew I am setting myself a challenge for 2011.  I am going to track my work in 2011 and focus on the unfinished objects that are filling up my house.  I have set up a page on this blog to do this.

I did however manage to finish the quilt for my girlfriends 40th birthday.



So now I am very excited to get on and finish my first UFO.  My marina's compass...not so pretty as the one above (yet)


Got a bit of a red theme happening here

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I can't understand why you haven't got much done so far this month - what have you been doing with yourself?!

    ReplyDelete