Sunday, December 19, 2010

Back to sewing.

  • I promised Eloise I would make her a bag for dancing and it didn't happen.  The term is over.
  • I promised the twins I would make them a quilt each and that hasn't happened.
  • I promised Eloise I would mend her tail-less horse and that hasn't happened.
  • I promised the boys I would make them a stuffed dragon each and that hasn't happened.
  • I promised all three I would make then a cushion each for their beds with their names on it.  That has almost happened. 

 
Do I need to stop promising, be more realistic with what I can achieve in the hours of the day I have or just take on less in life?  Probably.  Will I?  No.  Am I an over achiever? Definitely.  I want to do it all.  I want to be the best mum I can be.  I want to be the best at my job and I want to be the best partner and friend.

 
Coupled to this problem........there is my addiction......Hello my name is Veronica and I'm a fabric-holic.

 
And just to feed my addiction Retro mummy has put the ultimate vice up on her blog...a giveaway of the flower and sugar range.  I even went to Lecien web page to get the official picture of the fabric so I would not be stealing anyones photos

 

No comments:

Post a Comment