Friday, June 3, 2011

I'm still here

It has been a big few weeks.  E turned 5 and we had 23 five years old for her birthday party.  I have only just recovered and now we have end of year dance concerts and a long list of her friends birthday parties to attend.




I made her a rainbow cake.





















I made her a banner and Pom Poms.




I didn't make bunting but I did decorate the marque.




I made all the food and  my BAM was the entertainment.....he came as a clown.




I have done lots of sewing.  My hexagons are nearly all together..then I have all the white hexagons to fill in the gaps to the border.

I have crocheted heaps of hexagons for my crochet rug and I have nearly finished all of the cushions for the children.

I have the design of my next quilt worked out and I have identified the next UFO in my collection that will get worked on once the hexagons are finished.

I have also been knitting a scarf.  Pictures of that one later.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! You have been busy. Glad to hear you're still around. That was lots of work for E's party - well done. Missed you Saturday. Looking forward to photos of (all!) the projects.

    ReplyDelete