Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sundays BIG Lunch

Mothers day is today and we have just been out for the biggest lunch ever.  Well that is how my barrel (once a tummy) is feeling right now.  We have had a banquet and this one has not left me wanting any more food for months.  Soup,Thai salads, curries, noodles and fish. 

Yesterday my BAM said I could sleep in if I wanted...well someone should have told my 5year old as she wanted to open presents so Mummy needed to be awake to do that.  She had been busy at Kinder and Childcare and wanted to show me.  I loved her hand made cards the best.





The boys gave me an art canvas with their hand print on it and they made the best cards for me as well.

Yesterday I spent the afternoon with my sewing girls and we spent most of the afternoon chatting.  It was one of those days where very little sewing happened. And to top off a great day I spent the evening watching Spooks on the ABC and finishing off the hexagons.  I am getting excited now as I have nearly finished all the diamonds.

E's 5th birthday is next week and things are really busy here.  I have made her birthday banner and the pom poms and now need to see about making some more bunting for her party.

No comments:

Post a Comment