Friday, March 4, 2011

Back from Brisbane

After having spent the last three days in Brisbane I am glad to be home.  It was three days without the Manic Munchins.  You would think I feel rested and on top of the world?  Nope I am exhausted.  I tried to get some hexagons done while I was away.  Didn't even pick one up.

Daddy had to handle everything on his own this week.  I had children going everywhere.  My fantastic neighbour dropped Eloise off to Kinder.  Grandma picked her up.  Got extra days at Childcare and Grandma looked after the boys on one day.  Meals were the interesting bit.  I had a schedule and I  had lots of meals prepared.  Heat and eat or defrost, heat and eat.  Haven't looked to see if they were all eaten.  I suspect there were a few extra takeaways.  I had prepared kinder lunches ahead of time and all Daddy had to do was add water to the drink bottle. 

One of the Heat and Eat Meals - Zucchini Slice
This weekend I plan to do nothing, well that is outside of catching up with the girls from my sewing group, and movies on Sunday for the whole family.

No comments:

Post a Comment