Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Oopps...

Heres my post from March...that I didn't post


How has nearly three months gone by so quick????

I have been busy though

Three out of the 7 blinds are hung.  The rest are waiting to be hung by the resident carpenter.

I have been to AQC in Carlton gardens and I had a major haul.  I spent an obscene amount of money....my excuse was that I had not been in two years and I was on pain killers and they made the world seem very pleasant and happy (even though the pain was there..I have herniated my disk in my lower back).  So what did I buy?


More Books (I know!!!!)


A new BOM - paper piecing...who would of thought - me and paper piecing - which by the way I love it


More Bags !!!!!!



These great tins


Panels for a quilt for my girl

Fabric
Fabric
More fabric
 
Then all these assortments

No comments:

Post a Comment