Saturday, October 16, 2010

I've got a tissue paper obsession

I have just been reminded about tissue paper crafts.  So much so that I spent yesterday hunting for the colours I wanted for decorations for my up coming "significant" birthday. 


I have not yet mastered the art of it so here are a few sneaky looks at my efforts to date.  All will be revealed when I can stop accidental ripping them.




I've also finished collecting the materials for my bunting. So now I have to get busy and make all those hundreds of little triangles.


 


So there will be very little quilting over the next few weeks.  My list of things to do before my birthday has stopped fitting on to the one page.



3 comments:

  1. Your bunting is going to look gorgeous - love all those pretty pinks and greens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling it might end up somewhere in the house as a feature...just to make the house even crazier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I LOVED the bunting... I might have to follow suit and make some myself - maybe for the 50th's....

    ReplyDelete