Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I've been busy.....

I have started to make all the kiddelinks an "eyespy" quilt.  I have decided to go circular as I am not a big fan of the square pattern.  I have to make 36 squares each (108 in total) and I am making it a "quilt as you go"....so I will be hand sewing for quite a while.  However I seem to have run out of the novelty fabrics so I just might have to go and get some more!!

This is the first one
    

I have also been making a rug for the camper.  Could not resist the rainbow look for the retro decorated camper.  I am about a third of the way through.



 And I have started to make my little girl a shawl. I am using the pattern from Coffee and Vanilla




I am in a hurry to get this one done quickly as the cold weather looks like it might be gone - As this was the day in the office today!





No comments:

Post a Comment