Saturday, February 2, 2013

Australia Day 2013

 
Ice Cream in Castlemaine, then in Flora Hill - dinner with Friends - 32 degrees, JJJ Hottest 100, BBQ sausages and steak, potato salad, watermelon, backyard cricket, sprinkler dashes, cuddles of the new baby guinea pigs, a "chardy" and a red.  That's how we spent Saturday.  Well that was after I had the hairdressers, Big W, Safeway, and washing......

The rest of the long weekend was spent with Family (extended) and then blobbing around home.

Craft well I am nearly finished the crocheted bed spread....I am on the home straight now.

Planning my next project -  another hand piecing project....and I might also attempt some raw edge applique.

I have purchased material to make curtains for the Laundry.  Problem is the repeat runs the wrong way so this material can only be for short windows.....why would you do that?  I saw it but I just had to have it ....might be cushion covers yet!.


My fabric club arrived


I am making the felt butterfly hanging for Missy E.  I just have to go to the "S" shop before I can start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment