Sunday, February 12, 2012

Shopping Round Up

Since moving I have missed the joy of the regular visits I used to get from the postie as we now have a PO Box ...and that is never the same.  However this week I managed to feel the "joy" of the postie visit as some of my parcels came in the post.

I have just bought the EQ7 upgrade. I have a list of quilts to make this year for friends children, relatives and my own children so I thought I should get organised and plan these quilts..... as all these new quilts will be my own designs....



I also went shopping and found these again (I had seen them ages ago and thought I would get some next time).  I can't remember their name ...maybe someone can remind me...I did however buy them from Honeysuckle Stained Glass and Patchwork.  I will make two of them for our new house.



Just before Christmas I got my hands on my long awaited reel stand for my embroidery machine.  I also have some embroidery projects to do this year and needed to get the multiple reel stand in place.  My pet hate is waiting by the machine and loading cotton ....so I am interested in anything that makes this task better.



 

1 comment:

  1. didn't know you were in to machine embroidery. What a coincidence I brought some shashiko on our trip to the city! I have never met anyone as organised as you V, with the planning of 12 months of quilts!!!! Helen F

    ReplyDelete